Hours: 40 hours per week, 8.00am-5.00pm Monday – Friday, plus Saturdays 8.00am-12.00pm on a rota basis
Our Living Spaces kitchen & bathroom designers support our customers from the moment they first step foot in to one of our stunning showrooms to moment that our installation team has finished fitting that last cupboard door. They have full ownership of every customer project that they take on.
Your role as a kitchen & bathroom designer will be to deliver the highest levels of customer service, whilst using all your creative design ability and experience to help create the perfect kitchen for all of our customers.
Our customers trust us to help create a permanent design statement within their homes. This is a responsibility that we do not take lightly and so to be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the same pride and care in your work as we do.
Your day will consist of a variety of activities, however, here are a few duties and responsibilities that you can expect to take place on a daily basis.
• Handling all aspects of the design, planning and installation through to completion, including:
• Imaginative Kitchen/bathroom design, planning, CAD work and on-site surveys
• Converting Kitchen and bathroom designs and quotations into sales orders
• Driving sales turnover and building repeat customer relationships
• Improving profit and margin through solution selling
• Ordering products
• Arranging installations when necessary
• Previous design and sales experience is essential
• Demonstrate a passion for sales and design with an ability to deliver creative ideas and inspiration
• Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate clearly
• High levels of customer service with a sales focus
• Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
• Knowledge of Winner Design, Virtual Worlds and EQ Software systems would be an advantage though not essential as training will be provided
• Driving license in order to carry out customer visits (essential)
Salary - basic plus commission 32k-35k OTE
Some of our additional benefits include:
Annual profit share scheme
24/7 wellbeing support
Cycle to work scheme
Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
Monthly pizza on us!