Do you love the great outdoors, come rain or shine? Are you a master at maneuvering a forklift?
Why don’t you come and join our team at our Chandler's Ford branch?
As a Yard Assistant, you’ll be on the frontline when it comes to serving our customers and delivering the very best customer service. You’ll also be showing off your forklift skills by loading and unloading our lorries and looking after the stock.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serving customers in the yard, both manually and with a forklift
- Loading/unloading lorries
- Receiving and storing products from suppliers and dealing with associated paperwork
- Housekeeping in the yard
- Counterbalance forklift license (preferred)
- Knowledge of building materials would be an advantage, but training can be provided
- Friendly and professional manner
- Good communication skills
- High standards of customer service
This is a fantastic opportunity for a friendly person who is skilled at first impressions to join not only a great team but a great family run business, who strive to go the extra mile for its customers.
Some of our additional benefits include;
- Annual profit share scheme
- 24/7 wellbeing support
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Christmas Hamper
- Monthly pizza on us!