Are you a great people person? Someone who is passionate about supporting your team?
If the answer is yes, then we may just have the next career opportunity for you right here…
Elliotts are a family run business with a proud history of supporting local builders do what they do best…build! Simple right?
Wrong!… We work really hard and pride ourselves on knowing what each of our thousands of customer need and want. We take time to build great relationships with them so that they know who they can trust in supplying them with quality service and the right tools for the job.
To do this we need the best people in our team and we are currently looking for someone to join our Winchester tools team as an Assistant Branch Manager.
What’s in it for you?
- A great working atmosphere – our Winchester team has a diverse mix of experience and personalities – from seasoned industry experts, to those who are at the beginning of their careers with us.
- A learning culture – our unlimited learning scheme encourages every team member to drive their own development and career. You decide whether the sky is really the limit.
- A competitive salary and the potential to earn more through mid-week and Saturday overtime.
- Life cover – every team member and their loved ones are important to us, so let us help keep them financially safe.
- Rewards - Profit share scheme that financially rewards everyone’s hard work, Christmas hampers and much more.
What do we ask of you?
We love what we do and we take it very seriously so we expect you to do the same. As an Assistant Branch Manager you will be responsible for other members in your team and our customers.
Here are some of the activities that you will get involved with on a day-to-day basis.
- Deputising for the Branch Manager
- Support the development of other team members
- Ensuring high standards of Customer Service are met throughout the branch operation
- Support margin improvement and ensure costs are challenged and controlled to maximise profitability
- Assisting with the planning of transport
- Assisting with merchandising & stock control
- Key holder responsibilities
- Helping in all areas of the branch operation as necessary
- Support efficient running of the telephone sales office:
- Help create a proactive and sales orientated culture
- Supervising the raising of quotes, orders and the sourcing of non-standard products and price negotiation
- Contribute to answering phones in the sales office - responding to a wide range of queries from customers (both trade and retail)
What are you waiting for? Start the next chapter of your career with a touch of a button.
We cant wait to hear from you.