Are you that super-organised person? Does having a file out of place put your head in a spin?!
Would you like to join a successful company with a real family vibe?
We’re one of the oldest family-owned firms in the world. Our materials and advice have helped build thousands of homes, businesses and communities over the years.
As an Operations Administrator, you’ll be assisting with the co-ordination of activities relating to Transport, Health & Safety and Facilities Management.
- Organise maintenance of over 60 commercial vehicles, 60 company cars, and various plant assets.
- Interface with our insurers on motor claims
- Co-ordinate routine training requirements for employees using plant assets, such as, mechanical lifting aids
Health & Safety
- Provide assistance to users of our Safety Cloud (H&S management software)
- New employee H&S inductions
- Driver license and driver eyesight checks
- Organise training such as, first aid, fire marshal and IOSH managing safely
- Interface with our insurers on incident investigations
- Organisation of documentation relating to waste, fuel, intruder alarms etc
- To support office management tasks centrally such as, liaison with cleaners, corporate clothing, stationary and staff car parking
We’ll need you to have:
- Experience in a similar role would be an advantage, particularly involvement with contracts administration
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- A methodical work process, ensuring high standards of accuracy
- Looking to develop your existing skills ie 1-day IOSH Managing Safely training
- Outgoing, friendly and commercially aware
- A good working knowledge of IT – confident to interrogate and fully utilise fleet asset and work management databases, specifically with spreadsheets
What we offer in return:
- A competitive salary, with a yearly review
- Profit-share for everyone at Elliotts, paid twice a year.
- Unlimited training budget
But it’s often the little extras we do that people rave about the most. Things like a Christmas gift to share with friends & family. And treats for the team when you’ve had a great result.