Looking for a new challenge? Want to join a friendly, hard-working team?
Well, we might be just what you’re looking for.
Elliott’s have been helping its customers build for years, 178 years to be exact and is still headed up by an Elliott today. Many of our senior members, including directors and managers, have started in this exact same role so there really is no limit to where a great work ethic and commitment can get you and we’re onboard to support those aspirations.
A typical day will always include providing excellent customer service to all of our customers and building long lasting relationships with them so they come back time after time.
However, this role is varied, so here are just a few examples of your day-to-day duties.
- Serving customers (both trade and retail) on the counter with a wide range of building materials
- Ordering stock and merchandising the shop
- Negotiating prices
- Providing back up answering the telephone in the sales office
- Taking orders and responding to a wide range of queries from customers
Although previous knowledge and experience aren’t everything, here’s a few competencies that would help you hit the ground running.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Windows
- Knowledge of building industry products would be a distinct advantage but training will be provided for the right candidate who shows enthusiasm to learn
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and self-motivated person to join a great team and kickstart their career in a thriving industry.