Due to growth and our ambition to offer exceptional customer service, we have an exciting opportunity for a full time Installation Manager to join Elliotts Living Spaces.
This is a field-based role supporting our four showrooms which are based in Fareham, Lymington, Ringwood and Romsey. We are a family run company, now in it’s 180th year, so we know exactly what it takes to deliver kitchens and bathrooms that our clients are proud to use and have in their homes.
This is a new role for the company, so the right candidate has the opportunity to make the role their own.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage all installations, via onsite visits and remotely, from cradle to grave, including snag lists, sign offs and any remedial work necessary
- Ensure all installations are completed to the highest professional standards and customer service levels remain high at all times
- Liaise with showroom teams to ensure all current and future installation projects are managed professionally and without disruption
- Continue to develop and grow professional relations with sub-contracted installation teams to ensure customer demand is met
- Project hygiene
- confirm accuracy of final installation plans against designer plans and historic customer correspondence
- confirm all start and end dates of installation work are met
- Liaise with both; customer and installation team throughout installation process
- An extensive track record in previous kitchen and bathroom design roles
- Previous management experience is preferable
- A high regard for delivering exceptional customer service
- Experience with working with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word
- The capability to conduct yourself verbally and via email in a highly professional manner at all times
- A can do attitude to be able to overcome challenges
- The drive to continuously improve service levels